You are NOT a user.
(you’ve been used enough)
YOU are a MUUVER
…and so is everyone else.
Your Rights, and the Rights of Others
At the very heart of muuver is our unwavering belief in the individual voice, your voice, and your right to be heard.
We cherish, believe, support, defend and encourage each person’s freedom of speech and recognize that with freedom comes great responsibility.
Help us, yourself and our fellow muuvers encourage that freedom with a healthy environment for the exchange of ideas and opinions following these simple guidelines:
Code of Conduct:
- BE RESPECTFUL. Treat others as you wish to be treated
- BE POLITE. Practice the highest standards of etiquette – lead by example. Every act of kindness makes a difference in the life of someone. Remember that rude behavior or comments say more about the sender than the receiver.
- BE CIVIL. By engaging in civil discourse you can better persuade differing opinions through passionate dialogue rather than name calling or derogatory remarks.
- BE CREDIBLE. Refrain from posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information). You are completely legally responsible for anything you post on muuver. By using our website you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use and Service.
- BE STRONG. Don’t be thin-skinned. Take criticism as well as praise with equal grace.
- BE RESILIENT. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let anyone else’s negative remarks trigger you.
- BE POSITIVE. If your intent is a positive outcome (something you want), then negative or offensive posts and comments only hinder achieving your desired outcome.
- BE ENCOURAGING. Look for opportunities to make people feel important, appreciated or supported.
- BE HARMLESS. Please do not misuse our private, public or group posting and commenting tools to maliciously undermine the reputation or credibility of fellow a muuver, public person, business or organization.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE. If you share your opinion here for the purpose of holding a businesses or person accountable for their actions (or to promote their accountability), shouldn’t you first be accountable? Please always follow this Code of Conduct.
- BE SOCIABLE. Contribute to the conversation or cause. The more you give, the more you get.
- BE CAUSE. Muuver is about making things better for us all. Be part of the cause. Just BECAUSE. Why not?
Info on Dealing With Trolls, Haters and Harrassers
Great article titled “How Your Biased Brain Makes You a Jerk Online (and How to Stop It)” gives insight into the brains of trolls and haters and how you can deal with them easier and more effectively.